Olivet College's premier graduate program is our Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Insurance. Our online, instructor-led, virtual program allows you to participate from anywhere, on any device, via the internet. Through this program, you will learn from expert faculty who are industry executives and professionals, and have plenty of opportunities to network and collaborate with classmates from all over the United States.
The degree is designed for insurance professionals with or without an undergraduate degree, in risk management or insurance.
Interested in the MBA in Insurance Program? Start here:
- Apply online for the MBA in Insurance Program.
- Submit a professional resume.
- Submit an official 4-year undergraduate degree transcript and any other transcripts indicating course/degree completion, mailed directly to the college from the granting institution.
- Two letters of recommendation mailed directly from professionals or academics who can comment on the applicant’s abilities, talents, and aptitude for graduate study.
- All items can be mailed or emailed to:
MBA in Insurance
Kelly M. Parker
320 S. Main Street
Olivet, MI 49076
Student loans are available. If you have questions regarding student loans or would like assistance in applying for them, contact the Student Services Office at Olivet College at (269) 749-7645, they will be happy to assist you.
You may also contact Kelly M. Parker, Risk Management and Insurance Center at Olivet College at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 269.749.7633